Jan 27, 2015

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Smiley360 Review





I recently switched to I can't believe it's not butter about a month or so ago. My family and I absolutely love it. It is a few more pennies than the cheap butter/margarine, but the taste is worth every bit of it. I also don't think we use as much as we do with cheaper stuff. I love the newer tubs and the spray. The spray tastes great also. I did receive a tub absolutely free, and thankful that I did, because that is what gave me the opportunity to try this product and fall in love with the taste and help make my family happy. Now that we have tried it and love it we will only be using this product from here on out. If you haven't given it a try you should, and have already tried it and didn't care too much for it, give it a whirl again, I'm sure you will change your mind. Thank you Smiley360!
Post a Comment