Jan 22, 2015

Havens Arc Argan Oil Review

This is definitely my holy grail beauty product. I have always suffered from "bad skin"-not necessarily cystic acne, but gnarly clogged pores, blackheads, and blemishes that I have covered with makeup since I was 13 years old. I am very fair skinned and have added redness, dullness, and discoloration (darker spots above my lip, etc), along with some fine lines, as I march toward my 40's. I had used a Clarisonic for about a month before adding argan oil to my routine, which made a HUGE difference for me, but i definitely continued to have the same issues around my chin on a smaller scale, and clogged pores/blackheads continued.
Once I added the Havens Arc argan oil, everything changed! My only complaint is that this stuff can't go back in time and slather itself onto my 13-year old face. I just wonder how long I've had the potential to have skin like this! I am crazy sensitive, and usually any slight change to my routine breaks me out, but not this stuff. I have the perfect skin of my life-it's brighter, more even-toned, and CRAZY smooth! No more bumps or blackheads, period. My fine lines have reduced noticeably, and it's had the totally unexpected side effect of making my eyebrows and eyelashes awesome, too. I'm wearing 75% less makeup and have simplified my routine like crazy. I have the oil cleanser, too, and I don't have any complaints about it, but I'm not sure I'd buy it again (will probably just stick to the pure argan oil). Can't say it enough about this stuff is amazing! I highly recommend!

                                Order Here!

From the Company


ONLY ONE PREMIUM INGREDIENT: Extra virgin Grade I - 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined and All Natural Argan Oil. No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients.
• MULTIPURPOSE OIL: Apply directly onto the skin and hair; or mix with your favorite lotion or other essential oils for homemade moisturizer treatment
• GET RADIANT GLOWING COMPLEXION & HAIR: This Argan Oil is Perfect for All Skin Conditions; Especially Dry Skin, Split Ends, Frizzy Hair and More. Your skin and hair will be instantly nourished and revitalized!
• FAST ABSORBING & LONG LASTING: Absorbs instantly without leaving an oily film on your face or hair. Leaves your Face, Skin & Hair feeling smooth & silky
• MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Havens Arc backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review.


Post a Comment