Jan 16, 2015

Faburo Soft Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow Review

The Faburo Soft Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow works well and is a manageable size. The foam is very soft and comfortable. It also works as a back pillow, if there are areas that may be uncomfortable when leaning against a chair back, especially in the lumbar region. I use it when I am working on the computer at night. Being a blogger takes a lot of work and I am in my chair for long periods of time so this helps. Sometimes my neck gets really sore so I used this pillow to give me some relief. I definitely would recommend.

              You can order here!

From the Company


We all dread that moment after sitting during a long trip when we start feeling the need to take a nap. It is usually uncomfortable sleeping while sitting up, but now it does not have to be! The Faburo memory foam neck pillow provides maximum comfort as it contours to your head and neck for a just-right fit.

The soft memory foam technology helps relieve tension on your neck as it provides just the right amount of comfort. It is small, easy to carry, and includes a machine-washable microfiber-like fabric (80% polyester, 20% cotton).
In addition to its use as a neck pillow, it may be used as a regular pillow while laying down! Take the Faburo memory foam neck pillow with you on your next trip!

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. 




Post a Comment