Jan 26, 2015

Curvassure Butt Toning System Review

Since having the two kids, my butt has somehow merged into the back of my legs....no definition, whatsoever. I have always had a large butt, but it has always been lifted so this really makes me feel bad about myself. Since having the kids, I have no time to do 5 million squats in addition to any cardio. If you have children then you know what I mean.

The Curvassure Butt Toning System, I love it. This is not for someone who doesn't work out at all, you need cardio and diet, blah blah blah. That is what you need to lose weight and make your butt SMALLER. But, what might happen, like to me, is the shape will not look good, even though it's smaller, and for that you need squats. This is JUST LIKE DOING SQUATS. The next morning after using it for the first time, I woke up with that familiar, "my butt kills from working out yesterday" feeling. After using it for only 5 days one week, I saw results, in that, I have an actual curve forming where my legs used to just incline into where a butt should be. My husband commented, and doesn't even know I'm doing this, mostly because I'm embarrassed by this "future of laziness" contraption, so I'm not telling him. So, it's not just my imagination.

As for the "shorts" as others have mentioned, the design is a bit annoying. Take your time and do it right, it will be worth it. I read another reviewer say it's too time-consuming to put on.....I think 30 seconds of careful application of the shorts to get 25 minutes of squats done WHILE I BRUSH MY TEETH, and get the kids off to school (not going out in public, just ushering them out the door!) is well worth it. Also, I'm giving my kids great memories..." remember when mom used to wear those ugly black shorts every single morning with a bathrobe and slippers? She's so embarrassing!!" Lol! I highly recommend the Curvassure Butt Toning System!

             You can order here!

About the Brand


The Curvassure Butt Toning System is a convenient, easy replacement for traditional glute toning exercises. Now you can get a high, toned, perky bottom without do strenuous exercises, such as lunges and squats, without doing the latest DVD workout, in fact without doing anything at all. Curvassure does the work… you get the results.
 
Curvassure butt toning system offers additional features and benefits to the customer:
• Three pre-set muscle stimulator programs for beginning, intermediate and advanced toning.
• Sexy, fashionable shorts with compact controller which fits discreetly into the shorts pocket, suitable for use virtually anytime, anywhere.
• Curassure gives over to 200 consistant butt toning and tightening contactions per session
• No difficult workouts
• No strain on joints
• No cardiovascular fatigue
• No sweat
• Relax and let Curvassure work your glutes
• Toned, sexy butt made easy!
• FDA Cleared for Strengthening and Toning
• With Curvassure, every rep is the same; every rep is perfect.
• Workout virtually anytime and anywhere.
• A Multi-taskers Dream

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review.


Post a Comment