Jan 13, 2015

Chronos Pharma 5HTP Mood Enhancer Review

There are many reasons for taking 5-HTP, such as for enhancing your ability to fall asleep, regulate your appetite, and support a positive mood. It has been suggested that 50-200 mg's per day is the correct dosage. I take this one, at 100 mg's, just before bed and get a wonderful night sleep. I have mood issues from time to time, especially on rainy dreary days so this really helps. This product is a time-release formulation and I love the fact that it is. That way it does not hit you all at once and it will last throughout the day. I noticed that I was getting a full feeling faster at meals, so I also take two 50mg capsules during the day to help curb my appetite and snack cravings. I do love getting the sleep I was missing as well as not getting as angry as I used too. I highly recommend this product if you are having some of these symptoms.

You can order on Amazon here

About the Chronos Pharma 5HTP Mood Enhancer 


FEELING HAPPY AND ANXIETY FREE IS A MATTER OF CHOICE!


What is 5-HTP?


5-HTP is a substance extracted from the Griffonia Simplicfolia plant, 5HTP is a NATURAL substance that increases the production of Seratonin. Serotonin plays a great role in our bodies when it comes to our sleep pattern, pain sensitivity and appetite. When Serotonin is released, we have the sensation of wellbeing, serenity and fulfillment. In addition, serotonin controls our anxiety and suppresses our appetite but making us feel serene and satisfied.


Do you want to CHANGE any of the following:


- Feeling unhappy or depressed
- Dealing with constant anxiety
- Emotional Eating
- Unrestful Sleep
- Unbearable Headaches


Are you afraid your current unhappiness may lead you to a path of further suffering, medication use?
Then you MUST TRY 5-HTP NOW! Taking control over your life is as easy as taking a pill!


THE BIGGEST BREAKTHROUGH IN EMOTIONAL MEDICINE IS NOW AT YOUR REACH!


This is how Chronos Pharma`s 5-HTP will help you:


- Help you make you feel happy and fulfilled again
- Help you feel less anxious and depression prone
- Help you sleep better and more restfully
- Get rid of your emotional eating
- Get rid of unpleasant headaches


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?


Does taking control over your emotional life matter to you? YES! You can live a happier and more balanced life!


Feel good about yourself AGAIN!


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review.


Post a Comment