Dec 18, 2014

Yumi Beautiful Asteria Anti-Aging Facial Serum Review

I love the results I get from Retinol, but I hate how it dries out my skin. I was excited to try this out as it is an anti-aging serum, but doesn't contain retinol.

The bottle is so pretty! I was really surprised to see the serum had a light blue tone to it. The serum does have a scent, it is very mild and reminds me of a cool breeze type scent. The scent does disappear as soon as it dries, so it really is great for even those that are sensitive to scents.

One of the first things I noticed was the ingredients; there is no added water! Usually most serums; the first ingredient is water. Yumi has packed this serum with high-quality ingredients that all work together to give you the best results. The added Aloe helps to sooth and cleanse; and hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture.

As soon as you apply the serum, your skin gently soaks it in. I didn't have any sticky feel or residue at all. Your skin gets an instant moisture boost. It feels silky soft right away. I have only been using this for a couple weeks, but I have notice a fresh glow and a reduction in my dark under eyes as well as extra soft skin. I highly recommend the Yumi Beautiful Asteria Anti-Aging Facial Serum!

If you would like to purchase the Yumi Beautiful Asteria Anti-Aging Facial Serum you can get it on Amazon for $27.00.


About Yumi Beautiful Asteria Anti-Aging Facial Serum 

What is Asteria Anti-Aging Serum?
* RETINOL CREAM isn't for everyone. Side effects include sensitivity, peeling, dryness & redness.
* A NEW ALTERNATIVE for your skin. That can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and minimize flaws.
* AN ANTI AGING Facial Serum with Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid & Natural Asterias Peptides.
* A BREAKTHROUGH SKIN CARE PRODUCT - That can give you firmer, more elastic, vibrant appearing skin.


I was sent the Yumi Beautiful Asteria Anti-Aging Facial Serum in exchange for my unbiased review of the product.

Post a Comment