Dec 20, 2014

Xtava Collapsible Diffuser for Hair Dryer Review

I love the Xtava Collapsible Diffuser. Fits all of the hair dryers I have--some are a tight fit, but because it's silicone, it stretches as needed.

It collapses which is convenient for storage and traveling. Because it fits almost all hair dryers, when I stay in a hotel, I don't need to bring my own hair dryer, just throw this diffuser in my suitcase.

Some diffusers let too much air out, others (with the foam) can take too long to get hair dry, but I think this one is perfect. Also, love the hot pink color!

If you would like to purchase the Xtava Collapsible Diffuser you can order it on Amazon for only $12.00!

About the Xtava Collapsible Diffuser

-Compact collapsible design for easy storage and travel
-Fits most Hair Dryers minimizes risk of hair damage
-Decreases Frizz and maximizes shine
-Adds body while encouraging natural texture
-One diffuser per box available in Black, Pink and Blue





I was sent the Xtava Collapsible Diffuser in exchange for my unbiased review of the product.

Post a Comment