Dec 27, 2014

Swing Dance, Volume 1 - Beginning Swing Dance by DanceCrazy Review

My husband and I have been in love with big band music for years. When we find a group that is playing locally, we are there. we enjoy the night out to watch the dancers and the music. We never knew where to begin with the dancing so we enviously watched. Too afraid to make fools of ourselves on the dance floor. Dance lessons at some of the facilities near us were out of our price range. I am so fortunate that I found this collection. I ordered the Swing Dance Volume I and II set. We had so much fun learning comfortably in our own home (and privacy) and it wasn't long before we got up and out onto the dance floor ourselves. AND, we noticed we were NOT the least experienced dancers out there. The fun we have had since being able to listen to the music as well as dance is amazing. and all of it so affordable. The instruction is so simple and easy to follow. We were amazed. We loved it so much we gave Volume I as a gift to our best friends. I can't wait to learn more. I highly recommend the dance lessons to anyone considering learning to dance. We went from no skill at all to feeling comfortable and having so much fun with it. The step-by-step demonstrations make it fun, easy and so not intimidating. Just do it!!! It's fun! You can purchase your DVD on Amazon.

About the Swing Dance, Volume 1 - Beginning Swing Dance by DanceCrazy

We're coming out with our Swing Dance 2 DVD set for Beginner's to learn how to swing dance! Fun, social, step by step DVD to learn swing dancing. It's a 2 DVD set, and this is the first of the 2 DVDs

Designed for beginners, no dance experience is required.

I was sent the Swing Dance, Volume 1 - Beginning Swing Dance by DanceCrazy in exchange for my unbiased review.




Post a Comment