Dec 3, 2014

Nutrabear Vitamin B12 Vegetarian Gummy Bears Review





Product Description

Get Vitamin B12 + Multivitamins from 3 Yummy Gummy Bears!

Say goodbye to take multiple pills and supplements. Nutrabear is nutritional gummy bear designed specifically with vegetarians in mind. Just 3 gummies is enough to fill your B12 RDA. It also has everything your multivitamin has - including Zinc and Vitamin D, commonly recommended supplements for health-conscious vegetarians.

About Vitamin B12's Daily RDA

According to the NIH, the Vitamin B12 RDA for adults and children age 14+ is 2.4mcg. For kids aged 1-3 it's 0.9mcg, for kids 4-8 it's 1.2 mcg and 9-13 is 1.8mcg.

Generally less than 50% of B12 is absorbed. Absorption is increased if B12 is taken several times throughout the day. Taking 3 Nutrabear gummy bears will give you 9 mcg of B12. Taken 3 times a day, at least 3 hours apart will meet the 2.4mcg absorbed B12 RDA for most people.

This b12 is in cyanocobalamin form. Cyanocobalamin is the most clinically tested form of B12 and the form that was used to base RDAs.

Ingredients: A Complete Supplement for Vegetarians

Vitamin B12 - Primary ingredient

B-Vitamins - B6, B5 (Panthothenic Acid,) B9 (Folic Acid)

Vitamin A - Helps promote healthy skin, eyesight and a strong immune system.

Vitamin D - Helps promote healthy bones and strong teeth.

Vitamin E - An antioxidant.

Vitamin C - Helps aid iron absorption.

Minerals - Zinc, Iodine.

See label for full ingredients list. Note: this product is 100% vegetarian, but it is not 100% vegan.


My Thoughts

I received the Nutrabear Vitamin B12 Vegetarian Gummy Bears to review. When they arrived I tried them the same day. I have to say that the Nutrabear Vitamin B12 Vegetarian Gummy Bears are great tasting and gave me the energy I needed to get through my day. If you would like to purchase the Nutrabear Vitamin B12 Vegetarian Gummy Bears you can purchase them HERE on Amazon.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment