Dec 5, 2014

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner Review



Product Description

FIND OUT WHAT YOUR SKIN IS MISSING.

Finally, an all-natural toner with comprehensive benefits - Foxbrim proudly provides you Natural Refresh Toner.
• 100% natural ingredients for worry-free results. Safe and effective for ALL skin types!
• PROVEN and POWERFUL combination of Aloe + Witch Hazel + MSM + Vitamin C.
• Comprehensive benefits to totally cleanse, nourish and repair your skin.

It all starts with the RIGHT foundation. Create it with daily application. The results you've come to expect from Foxbrim.• What shows up when you wipe away the day? Rid yourself of the dirt, oil and grime.
• Effectively heal micro-scarring and visible skin damage with ease.
• The integral step to fortifying skin and building cell integrity.
• Active plant extracts fight the signs of aging and oxidation.

We encourage you... Try Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner. If you're unsatisfied in ANY WAY we'll provide you a total refund (for every penny!). No Questions Asked! It's that simple. What do you have to lose?


My Thoughts

I received Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner for my unbiased review.

I was hesitant to use this product at first because with most toners, they would sting. I have very sensitive skin and have been looking for a toner that wouldn't make me cringe with fear.

I have found that the toner!! I love this! First off, it smells just wonderful! Secondly, it does NOT STING my face!! The Foxbrim Natural Refresh toner is very soothing and leaves my face feeling clean and supple. Not dried out and tight like most toners.

I highly recommend the Foxbrim Natural Refresh toner to anyone who has had the sting in the past with other toners.

If you would like to purchase Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner you can get it on Amazon HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment