Dec 20, 2014

Forlan Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review

I cannot find anything negative to say about this product. It's absolutely amazing!! I have combination skin, that can easily break out or get red from irritation. With the past few weeks of using this, I have observed that my skin's condition has improved, and it has not been harmed by adding this to my regimen. It's the first thing I add to my face after cleansing, exfoliating, masking, toning, and before my moisturizer.
With prior knowledge on the benefits of hyaluronic acid, I was searching for a serum that incorporated it in. This works as a part of the skin's natural barrier, fortifying it. Additionally, it works as an adjunctive partner to your moisturizer, pulling it more into your skin and locking it in.
Personally, pores are smaller, the redness has considerably gone down, and the breakouts are less. Applying it is easy, as it's readily absorbed with brief and gentle massaging. My moisturizer, sunscreen, and makeup go on easily after!! I wholeheartedly, recommend giving this a shot remembering what my skin was like before and looking at it now!

About the Forlan Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, A, D & E ~ One of the Best Anti Aging Wrinkle Creams for Younger Looking Skin ~ This Top Moisturizer Product for Face & Eyes Helps Tighten, Firm & Hydrate Skin While Reducing Fine Lines & Wrinkles for Men & Women ~ Great on Acne Scars and As Botox Alternative ~ Try It Before Dermal or Facial Fillers, Supplements & Injections ~ Buy with Confidence with Our 100% Guarantee ~ 2oz ~ Made in USA

• Specifically Formulated To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Making The Skin Appear Younger, Firmer And Smoother.
• Contains Natural Ingredients Including Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel And Lavender Oil Which Are Great For Alleviating A Variety Of Skin Conditions.
• Professional Grade Anti Aging Moisturizer Is Non-Greasy, Quick Drying and Paraben Free With An Airless Pump Dispenser Making Targeted Application A Breeze.
• Suitable For Most Skin Types Can Be Used Under Your Regular Moisturizer or SPF Cream To Give Skin A Dewy, Plumper Look.
• Buy With Confidence With Our 100%, No Quibble, Money Back Guarantee.

I was sent the Forlan Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum in exchange for my unbiased review of the product.

Post a Comment