Dec 11, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream Review


Product Description






Looking for a highly effective natural and organic solution for those pesky stretch marks and scars?

Body Merry’s Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream is just that - a natural and organic formula consisting of organic cocoa butter and shea butter, alongside lots of pure plant oils and vitamins. This cream provides intense moisturization and nourishes your skin to help visibly reduce the appearance of existing marks and scars, whatever be the cause. Not only that, it effectively prevents the formation of new ones. Like all our products, it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

My Thoughts




I was sent Body Merry's Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream for my unbiased review.

Okay, so after having 5 kids, I have stretch marks that just won't go away. I've tried other products, some of which are over $100. I have been using the stretch marks cream by Body Merry for about 2 1/2 weeks.. and I can honestly say my skin is softer, smoother, and the thin stretch marks are much lighter and the deeper, darker ones are also lighter and seem smaller. This is not a miracle product and I have appropriate expectations.. if you are expecting your stretch marks to disappear I suggest you get plastic surgery. If you have reasonable expectations and want to reduce the appearance of your stretch marks this product is great and IT REALLY WORKS!

You can order Body Merry's Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream HERE.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment