Dec 15, 2014

Big Slice Apples Review

Apples are a favorite fruit at our house. My kids are always having them as a snack. When I was given the opportunity to try Big Slice Kettle Cooked Apple pouches I knew that they would be the first to taste them. I am always looking for great things to put in lunches or toss in my bag to take to baseball practice or the park. These have turned out to be great for that! I will continue to keep these for the kids and me as well.
If you would like to try Big Slice Apples you can purchase them HERE.


About Big Slice Apples

We've cooked up something pretty special to share with you. We started out making apples, big chunky slices slowly cooked in their own naturally sweet sauce, and then we had a groundbreaking idea. We put them in an on-the-go pouch, capturing all that rich, natural goodness and flavor of Grandma’s best in an industry-disrupting package. We didn't stop there, though! We are proud to introduce 8 flavors of Big Slice pouches. We’ll tell you (and show you!) more about that in a minute.


Six fantastic flavors of these pouches initially launched into 250 Super Target retail locations in January. In February, they launched into all 1,650+ of their locations. This is pretty amazing stuff for an American company from the heart of the Midwest, originally created by a grandson trying to recreate his grandmother’s amazing big sliced apples!

I was sent Big Slice Apples for my unbiased review of the product.

Post a Comment