Dec 16, 2014

Amari Vitamin C Serum Review

My Thoughts on Amari Vitamin C Serum

I have been using the Amari Serum for several weeks now, because I do not believe I can give an honest opinion after only a few uses, especially when it comes to skin care products. I am battling fine lines, wrinkles, dry skin patches and age spots on my face and neck. The Amari Serum has an amazing & refreshing citrus scent, which fades after a bit. It goes on thin and absorbs nice and quickly, leaving my face feeling refreshed. I am currently using it after all makeup has been removed at night and in the morning before I apply my makeup. I have a favorite moisturizer that I apply after the serum has dissolved (do not be afraid to combine your favorite products with this serum for an overall skin care routine especially if you currently use a product for acne that works).


My skin was so dried out from the harsh winter air and dry indoor heat and that was the first improvement that I noticed. My skin is so soft and smooth now and the dry patches have disappeared! My skin tone has a more even look to it now that the age spots are slowly fading although they are not totally gone. It also appears to have a more youthful glow to it and it has been many, many years since I have had skin that actually appeared radiant. I will continue using the serum in my daily skin care regimen because I am actually seeing amazing results that I have not seen in years!! If you would like to purchase the Amari Vitamin C Serum for yourself then you can get it on Amazon.



About Amari Vitamin C Serum


Combination of the most powerful herbal and organic ingredients along with 20% Vitamin C provide up to eight-fold antioxidant protection, 96% percent reduction of sunburn cells, and prevents new formation of free radicals in skin exposed to sun. Vitamin C Suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protect and restore. This serum is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin.


- Hydrated and Moisturized skin
- Lighter and brighter complexion
- Reduced photo damage and scarring
- Boost healing properties of skin
- Improved collagen synthesis
- Reduced Inflammation

I received the Amari Vitamin C Serum in exchange for my unbiased review of the product.

Post a Comment