Dec 19, 2014

Always Kiss Me Goodnight Wall Decal Review

I just put this decal up last week and it looks amazing! It was easy to apply to the wall and turned out great, and I usually find a way to mess things like this up. I've bought wall decals from other stores in the past and they look kind of cheap- they have a clear vinyl border around the design that's very noticeable and the vinyl itself is really shiny. All in all, the other ones look kind of tacky, but this one looks like it's painted on the wall. It truly is matte- no shiny, cheap plastic look. There's no clear vinyl border around the letters, either, just the black letters themselves. I couldn't be happier about how it looks!


About the Always Kiss Me Goodnight Wall Decal

Vinyl Wall Decals from www.vinyldisorder.com are a great way to bring any room to life! They look awesome, last forever, and are easy to apply and remove :) Wall Decals come in any shape and size and can be made from any image!

I was sent the Always Kiss Me Goodnight Wall Decal in exchange for my unbiased review of the product.


Post a Comment