Nov 12, 2014

Waist Band Fast Fix by Braza



I was given the chance to review the Waist Band Fast Fix by Braza. I have always had a problem with my pants not fitting me right. They always slide  down in the back or when I bend over they are showing things that are just not meant to be shown. Lol. So when I was offered to do the review on the waistband fast fix I automatically accepted. This was a little confusing to use at first but when I figured it out it worked! My pants finally stay on my rear! Now I don't have to worry about showing it to the world. If you would like to give the Waist Band Fast Fix by Braza you can get it HERE.

About Waist Band Fast Fix by Braza

• Eliminate pant gap syndrome.
• Keep your pants up without a belt.
• Eliminate peek-a-boo view.
• Clear and adjustable from a 26” to 40” waist.
• No elastic (for maximum comfort and support).
• Wear tight shirts and sweaters without gibbosity.

Great for stretch jeans that tend to slide down with a belt.

Benefits over similar products–

Ours: CLEAR, so it can be worn invisibly with any color pants or jeans.

THIN adjustment slider and connectors will not bulge through over blouse.

ECONOMICAL: You get 3 waist band reducers, not just one.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment