Nov 25, 2014

Jolly Awesome Pet Tags Review


From Jolly Awesome Pet Tags

Dura-tags™ are a new type of pet ID tags that consumers create online via our online design tool. Consumers upload a color image of their pet to be shown on one side of the tag and enter text information on the back. Unique to our offering is our flagship product that allows customers to create 3 "mix or match" tags for $16.95. Dura-tags™ are fully guaranteed and are designed to withstand physical abuse.

What we have found is that pet lovers of all kinds (dogs, cats, birds, fish, horses, etc) love our tag concept because it provides a custom photo pet tag that is unique and original and provides extra tags for pet gear or other accessory items.

About the Company:
JollyAwesomePetTags.com was founded out of a true need. Seeing a lack in the marketplace for a truly custom pet tag, Dura-tags™ was founded with the sole purpose of providing pet lovers with a uniquely original pet ID concept. More than a "one-word" noisy metal tag, Dura-tags™ are a “noise-free” option that provides pet owners with a tag that is both unique and an “one-of-a-kind original” that is strong and durable.


My Thoughts on Jolly Awesome Pet Tags

I was sent the Jolly Awesome Pet Tags for review purposes.

It should come as no surprise that I love custom dog-related products, especially those that use photos of my fur babies. So when I heard about Jolly Awesome Pet Tags, I knew I had to try them. At JollyAwesomePetTags.com, you can design custom tags for your pets, using your own photos, clip art, text, etc. I spent about 30 minutes having fun designing three custom tags for Gizzy,Scrappy, and Rufus and I just love how they turned out!
I love the versatility of these tags. They generally come as sets of three, so you can be really creative and make three unique designs, or copy one design to all three tags. This is perfect for multiple pet households like mine, giving you the opportunity to create individual tags for different pets.
So if you’re in a creative mood, stop by jollyawesomepettags.com and design some awesome custom tags for your pets. It’s $16.95 for a set of three double-sided pet tags. Or you can head to my Facebook page to win a gift card to get your own set!
All the tags from Jolly Awesome Pet Tags are also fully guaranteed. You can request replacement tags if your pet’s tags get damaged or lost, or even if your contact info changes. The people at Jolly Awesome Pet Tags understand how important it is for your pet to have correct, legible identification in case the worst happens and your pet gets lost.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment