Nov 20, 2014

Hera Prime Colon Cleanse Review

Product Description

Hera Prime is dedicated to making sure you look the best you can, on the inside and outside. We have a commitment to creating the finest formulations, products and methodologies to enable our consumers to reach their goals and live a beautiful, healthy lifestyle.

Product: Colon Cleanse
-Assists with losing weight to reach your health and fitness goals quick!
-Eliminate toxins from your body naturally, Speeds recovery from refined and over-processed foods
-Fights intestinal congestion so that your digestive system powers on, Allows you to have more energy and feel invigorated and productive
-Made with a natural blend of 9 herbs, fiber and nutrients, Does not contain the dangerous chromium, Free from dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans

Join us on Facebook!



What I think About Hera Prime Colon Cleanse

I was sent a bottle of Hera Prime Colon Cleanse for review purposes. When it comes to colon cleansing I did not know much about it. That is why I wanted to try this product. Hera Prime Colon Cleanse is made of all natural products and helps with your weight goals.
I have had a problem losing weight and have been looking for a product with just more than wieght loss benefits. The Hera Prime Colon Cleanse seemed to be the product for me.
The directions say to take two tablets in the morning with your first meal. If you have no side effects then you can take 2 with your last meal of the day also. I have been taking the with my breakfast and dinner and it has not bothered me. I have only been taking this product for a few weeks and I have lost a couple of pounds. I will continue to take the Hera Prime Colon Cleanse to see what my final results are.
If you are interested in trying Hera Prime Colon Cleanse for yourself then you can order it HERE on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment