Nov 25, 2014

Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream Review



From the Company

The complete anti-aging and eye care solution. Scientifically formulated to effectively address all anti-aging and eye care concerns. This includes dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. Proven to lessen swelling, add luminosity and smooth wrinkles under eyes. Unmatched in premium natural ingredients. Our customers rave about how quickly they've seen results!

Key Ingredients include:
+ Vitamin C & E
+ Green Tea
+ MSM
+ CoQ10
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Tamanu Oil


My Thoughts on Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream

If there was a contest for dark eye circles, I'm pretty sure I could win hands down. I have insomnia and on a daily basis. Not to mention the eye puffiness. I've gone years just using traditional concealer to cover up my baggage without success. I recently had the opportunity to try Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream for review purposes.

The bottle is small and cute, colorful and eye-catching. It has what I call a perfect portion pump, it gives you no more, no less than what you need. And trust me, you don't need a whole lot for this cream to apply and work.

I started using Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream 3 weeks ago. I would apply at night along with my moisturizer and serums, then again in the morning as part of my daily routine. The cream is silky smooth and applies easily with no greasy residue. There isn't really a smell to the cream in my opinion. One pump is enough for both of my eyes, so a little goes a long way. It feels soothing and nurturing on my skin (even when I rub any leftovers on my hands).

I noticed results in only about 3 days. The dark circles diminished and any puffiness had gone away. On about day 10, my dark circles weren't even noticeable, I didn't even have to wear any concealer! It makes your eyes look refreshed and well rested, even if you aren't feeling that way on the inside. I have sensitive skin, especially around the eye area. I didn't experience any burning or stinging. It truly nourished my skin and made it feel soft and look flawless. I would highly recommend this product for anyone in search of an eye cream. It is fantastic and works. If you would like to buy Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream you can purchase it here on Amazon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment