Nov 22, 2014

Foxbrim Ultra Lift Treatment [Advanced Anti-Aging Treatment] Review



Product Description

Foxbrim's Ultra Lift Treatment Gives Your Skin More. Effectively Address All The Visible Signs of Aging In A Single Step. Transform Your Skin Routine. Don't Settle When You Can Enjoy The Full Benefits Of A Revolutionary Advanced Formula.

Key Ingredients include:
- CoQ10
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Retinol (0.5%)
- Peptides



My thoughts on Foxbrim Ultra Lift Treatment



I was given the opportunity to review Foxbrim's Ultra Lift Treatment.

This product comes in a 1.7 ounce container with a pump activator. I always am happy to see pump activators because you don't have to put your fingers in a jar and there is no mess.

The Ultra Lift Treatment which includes great ingredients such as Peptides which helps stimulates collagen and CoQ10 which help fight aging and reverse skin damage. It also has Hyaluronic Acid which is great for helping your skin's elasticity. The Vitamin B5 helps out to exfoliate and create new cells and tissue.

I love the feel of this creamy lotion on my skin and have used it night and day since I have received it. My skin feels more moisturized with the ultra lift treatment. It also tightens up my pores which helps make my skin look more youthful. Overall I'm very happy with this product!

To purchase for yourself just go to Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment