Oct 26, 2014

Foxbrim's Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum Review


My Thoughts

I was given the chance to review Foxbrim's advanced formula vitamin C serum. Before given a chance to review this product I did not know much about vitamin C serum. I did some research and I found that vitamin C serum is really great for addressing fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and uneven skin texture. I have started to see some fine lines and uneven skin texture in the last couple of years and it has really bothered me. I was happy to be able to try this product. I put it on before I go to bed at night and have been using it for a few weeks. I am starting to see a improvement in my skins texture. Which makes me feel better about myself. I will continue to use this product and order more when I have used what I have now. I can't wait to see what the future holds with this product. If you are having similar problems and want to order Foxbrim's advanced formula vitamin C serum you can get it HERE on Amazon.
From the Company

Foxbrim provides you the most Advanced and Complete Vitamin C serum on the market. Prepare for smooth and supple skin with the restorative benefits of Vitamin C + E and Hyaluronic Acid. This proven formulation provides an array of anti-aging benefits addressing fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and uneven skin texture. The ONLY Vitamin C Serum worthy of Foxbrim's lifetime quality guarantee.

Key Ingredients include:
- Vitamin C + E
- Hyaluronic Acid
- MSM
- Aloe Vera
- Jojoba Oil

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment